Home & Family is a child centered organisation that aims to ‘Protect Childhood’. We believe all children should have the right to live in homes with people who cherish them, keep them safe and nurture their potential.
We build the life skills, confidence, and self-belief to live lives free from family violence, anxiety, stress, depression, and behavioural and mental health issues by offering the following services:
- Child & Youth Therapy for tamariki and rangatahi aged 5 to 18.
- Live-in 24/7 Residential Parenting Program for parents with pēpi and tamariki on the edge of care.
- Community Parenting Assessments.
- Parenting Education.
- Integrated Safety Response (ISR) team for Police callouts of family harm.
- Te Hononga – ISR Mentoring for tamariki and rangatahi exhibiting family harm, resulting in Police callouts.
- Whānau Resilience – Long term, wraparound support for families with complex, intergenerational issues.
For child therapy enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org